1. PortDance assumes only the timely and correct shipment of the product to the carrier and is not responsible for the delays caused by it. The estimated time for sending the order in the online store is therefore not binding.
2. PortDance will ship the order to the customer within 24 hours after receiving the payment of it, being the time of transport total responsibility of the contracted carrier for this purpose.
3. If the product is visible in the online store as "Sold Out", the customer can request an email alert when the product is available again. When you receive this alert, PortDance guarantees the delivery of the product to the customer until 24h after receiving the payment of the order, being the time of transport total responsibility of the contracted carrier for this purpose.
4. The customer can monitor the status of the shipment through the platform of the carrier responsible for it. After confirmation of the order payment, will be sent a link to the costumer allowing the tracking of the order. From here, the customer can follow the entire process from the PortDance factory to delivery in the address previously indicated by the customer.
5. If the customer is not available to pick up the order, it is his total responsibility to contact the carrier and mange a new delivery date. The carrier contacts can be found on the delivery attempt notice left in the customer's address.
6. Any costs generated by the matter of customs regulation and procedure at the country of destination shall be fully borne by the customer.
7. The packaging is total free of charge.